Sunday, July 13, 2014

introducing iHEARTRADIO


I am introducing iHEARTRADIO.  This APP is an internet radio, owned by Clear Channel Broadcasting, streaming both live states and selected artist.    This APP is a life saver for me.  I use it every single day for sanity.  While I work, I stream different station for live radio from around the nation.  The APP functions as both a music recommender system and streamer the radio network.

The APP allows for the selection of different types of radio shows and personalities.  The user can select from local to nationwide stations.  There is a wide selection of different genre of music or news, talk and sports stations.  I listen to the comedy 24/7 station while at work. 

I work in a high-paced, highly pressured job, have this APP available allows me to relax, while completing my tasks.  Having current, live station available nationwide, available at any time, makes my job easier.  If I am currently visiting another state I have my local news radio available on all mobile devices. 

3 comments:

  1. I also travel for my job and get tired of listening to my music or podcast. I downloaded the app and started using it this morning. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved from Illinois to Iowa and I REALLY miss my old radio personalities and my genre of music. Using this app is like a home away from home. I hear Chicago's travel and think of I57 and 294 - It's home! Listening to live music, anywhere at anytime, from any location - you have got to love technology!

      Delete
  2. Iheartradio is in the news:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/07/09/critics-corner-july-9/11899999/

    ReplyDelete