Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Post 1



Weight Watchers has one of the best Marketing Plan out there in the marketing business. Weight watchers marketing include many commercials and billboards. It even includes overweight female celebrities spokespersons. The most recent and popular spokesperson is Jennifer Hudson.

Weight Watchers also launches a very popular marketing plan called "Loose for Good" which helps feed hungry children and families in need. The more customers loose wight the more weight watchers donates to families in need. This is similar to Tom's marketing plan.

I believe the two marketing plans are great. People look up to celebrities and believe what they say. Having an over weight celebrity loose weight and promote weight watchers will make people trust the program. The marketing plan "Loose for Good" is also very good because people do want to help the less fortunate but do not know how to help. Having people help others while helping themselves, will make people want to join the program because people do want to help but have no time or do not know how to help.

Personally I would not purchase the product because even though I do have weight issues I know I can do it on my own and I do not have to pay a company to help me. I also do not have the extra money to participate in this program. There are free apps like "My fitness Pal" that track your calorie intake for free. Even though these marketing plans are great and successful I would still not participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment