Friday, July 18, 2014

Post 2: Vegan Cuts

Vegan Cuts is an online marketplace that delivers monthly snack and beauty boxes. They aim to help people discover great vegan products. Although I am not a vegan, I am trying to be more conscious about buying cruelty free and vegan products, such as cosmetics, cleaning supplies, etc. I think Vegan Cuts does a great job of informing people about how to become vegan. Even if people don't become vegan, they try to at least make consumers aware of their cause.

Vegan Cuts uses many social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, their website, and others. On Facebook they host giveaways on vegan goodies. They offer recipes, benefits of certain foods, etc. They always want to hear what consumers are liking and feedback about their boxes. On YouTube, they give consumers sneak peaks about what they can be expecting in their beauty and/or snack boxes.

I have good impressions about this company. They always seem upbeat, well informed, and fun. They want you to be conscious of what you buy and eat. They want you to be a conscious consumer even if you don't become a vegan. If you start purchasing items that are cruelty free, where animals weren't harmed in the process, then you are becoming a conscious consumer. Vegan Cuts does make me want to be a better consumer. Through their blog I have become aware of what I'm buying. I am taking small steps towards only buying cruelty free and vegan products. They are a helpful source if you ever have any doubts. There are many websites and blogs dedicated to cruelty free and vegan purchasing. But I find that I get great ideas and recipes through Vegan Cuts.I think they are doing a great campaign and I will continue to support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment