Sunday, July 13, 2014

Let's be and get healthier together

Let's be and get healthier together

Hi, my name is Stella, I have started this blog to help me and others with their goals to be and eat healthier and support with weight loss challenges. I plan to post exercise routines, healthier recipes, exercise routines and equipment, my personal goals and expect to see your personal goals, selfies, daily plans, daily mantra and inspirational quotes, gardening tips, green life tips....anything you think that would help bring about a healthy body, mind and spirit.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stella,

    I think this is a great idea. What do find is your biggest challenge? Mind is finding the time and sticking to a routine.

    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my weakness is sugar. Once I indulge it is hard to turn back. I do not like the chemical sugars so it's either the real stuff or none at all. Once, I try to post daily and stay engaged with the group, but they give me more support than they are aware. I continue to incorporate a greener lifestyle, but bottled water is also my weakness. The marketing was convenience, but nothing is more convenient than filtered tap water.

      Delete